Senior Pastor Josh Moody will be preaching on Nehemiah 2:1-8, "Take Courage," in the series, Rebuild.
This Sunday, we will offer the following opportunities to gather on the College Church campus:
Sanctuary (9:30 a.m.)
• Registration required (registration opens Tuesday at 12 p.m. CLICK HERE to register).
• Family friendly.
• Masks required.
Note: Walk-in visitors are always welcome at our services, no registration needed.
Guidelines for worship in the Sanctuary
Masks are required for everyone over the age of two, unless there is a medical reason not to. Your mask should cover your mouth and nose; it should remain in place throughout the service until you are back outside and away from others.
You are welcome to sit in a pew marked for the time of your service. You will see dots on the pew back. These dots are two feet apart, so three dots equal six feet. Make every effort to see four dots between you and other groups worshiping near you to assure safe distancing.
College Group Worship Service (10:15 a.m.)
• Outside in the College Church North Parking Lot.
• Bring your own chair!
Commons Lot (11 a.m.)
• Everyone welcome.
• Bring chairs to sit in.
• Bring an umbrella for shade!
• Masks are required until you are in your place and when the service is over.
• If we get rained out of the Commons parking lot, we will move that service into the Sanctuary, but we will have limited seating and masks will need to be on. CLICK HERE to reserve your spot in the Sanctuary in case of a rain/storm situation for the 11:00 service.
If capacity is full before you can register or you choose to remain home, our online worship options will continue at both 9:30 and 11 a.m. They will be available via livestream at 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. through our web page as well as Facebook and YouTube. We also encourage smaller groups to gather responsibly in homes to view the service together.
Kids' Harbor is back! Nursery-grade 5 are open this week at the 9:30 service.
CLICK HERE to reserve your spots—capacity is limited.
There will be no evening service this week.