BLOOD DRIVE: Help save lives by giving blood. Our next blood drive will be Monday, Jan 25 from 1-6 pm in the Commons. Distancing will be observed. Sign up HERE.
As we move into winter, here are some resources to refresh you while at home or when you meet with smaller gatherings.
RightNow Media—College Church Channels on RightNow Media include:
- Sunday morning sermons with questions
- Timely recommendations and Bible studies
- Kids' Harbor resources from stories to songs
- Glory & Gladness Music
Q&A with Pastor Josh Moody and Dr. Theon Hill: The Gospel and Race
Hallelujah Chorus from Easter
Advent and Christmas 2020--Concerts and Music
MUSIC for you from our music and worship staff
H. E. Singley devotions and piano
We are Never Left Alone Vol. II by Erik Dewar with Eliza Billingham and Ruth Gregornik.
College Church Brass Ensemble:
Call the church office or email email@example.com for how to connect to our online meetings.
Sunday Morning Prayer Meeting 8 a.m. Led by Pastor of Congregational Care & Family Ministries Eric Channing. (Online)
Monday Morning Prayer, led by Elder Rob Wolgemuth, will meet in person! Join us at 6:15 a.m. in C104A. At this point in the reopening, only gatherings of 10 or less. Thanks for your help!
Wednesday Night Prayer 7-8 p.m. Led by the Missions Department. (Online)
Friday Lunch Prayer for the Persecuted Church 12-1 p.m. in C101, led by Glenn and Ann Deckert and Wil and Lorraine Triggs. You can pray anytime using prayer sheet updated every week.
IDOP CCiW 2020 from College Church on Vimeo.
Here is the January Prayer Guide.
READ and SHARE
January 2021 Connections
Come Home by Senior Pastor Josh Moody—a great retelling of a parable for outreach.
Here’s a look at 19 Simple Ways to Love Your Neighbor Right Now
MINISTRY SPECIFIC RESOURCES
Registration is now open for:
- Sunday morning 9:30 and 11:15 am
- Wednesday club programs, grades 1-5 (on break- will resume in February)
Resources from our children’s ministry.
STARS Disabilities Ministry
Small Groups and Other Smaller Gatherings
Grace Groups—2nd and 4th Mondays by Zoom at 7 p.m.
GriefShare—Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
Adult Communities—in-person and Zoom options:
- Veritas: Saturday mornings 9:30 a.m. in Sanctuary
- Logos: Sunday mornings 9:30 a.m. in CL02
- Joint Heirs: Sunday mornings 9:30 a.m. in Commons Gym
- Greek Class: Sunday mornings 9:30 a.m. in C101
- All Nations: Sunday mornings 9:30 a.m. in CL03
- Forum 15: Sunday mornings 9:30 a.m. in C002 A&B
We encourage small groups to gather with appropriate social distancing. To request details for a gathering room at College Church, email Lisa Kern at firstname.lastname@example.org
To connect online, use our helpful guide. You can use this guide for any gathering, not just small groups.
Junior High (KMs)
- Weekly gathering happens Tuesdays: 6:45-8:15 p.m. for worship, teaching and small groups.
Join us on YouTube every Wednesday at 6:45 p.m. for KMs Live. Visit the KM's webpage for more information.
High School (HYACKS)
- Sunday Night Live: All high school students are welcome! Sundays at 6:30 p.m. in the Commons Parking Lot.
- Rooted Fellowship: Freshman and Sophomores, Tuesday evenings from 6:45-8:15 p.m. in Commons Hall.
Listen to our high-school ministry podcast. Visit the high school webpage for more information.
Join one of our Online Discipleship Groups! Visit the College Group webpage for more information.
Men’s Bible Study
Meetings every Wednesday at 6:45-8 p.m. beginning again February 3.
Visit the Men’s Ministry page for details of how you can join our spring Wednesday night men’s study.
- Women's Bible Study: God of Creation—Listen to 2020 fall teachings here.
- Mom2Mom—Mom's Night Out Monday, February 1
- Monthly Gathering—Saturday, February 13, at 9 a.m.
Visit the Women’s Ministry page for Women's Bible Study recordings, retreat recordings, as well as resources for Mom2Mom and Monthly Gathering.
Help and Be Helped
Overview of our local ministry partners