For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. –Psalm 139:13-14
We believe that all human life is made in God’s image and is valuable to God. In particular, we believe that advocating on behalf of the most vulnerable of our society, the preborn, is a vital and worthwhile task. We also recognize that abortion has affected many in our communities and that healing is found in Jesus alone.
Here are ways you can pray, support or be involved.
- Pray – Commit to pray regularly for an end to abortion in the United States. Pray regularly with others in your neighborhood, small group or Adult Community for an end to abortion.
- Coins for CareNet – Each year we collect spare change in baby bottles in order to support the wide range of services that CareNet provides to its clients free of charge. From professional guidance, resources and ultrasounds, CareNet is a ministry that comes alongside of us as we minister to those in our community with unplanned pregnancies. Find out how you can be involved with CareNet, a pregnancy center and ministry partner of College Church.
- Restore – Receive free confidential post-abortion care and support from Restore After Abortion. Available for men, women and teens. Click here for more information.
- Connections – Many CareNet clients may have little or no support during their pregnancies. Connections is a program aimed at connecting moms-to-be with local church small groups. Small groups commit to prayer support, holding a baby shower and potentially creating a lasting friendship. Contact us for information on how your small group can be involved.
- Watch the videos from last summer's Summer Forum, Behind the Headlines: Tackling the Planned Parenthood Controversy. Paige Cunningham lead this two-week exploration of the issues and viewpoints behind last summer's headlines.