The Twenties Ministry is comprised of 20-something adults (22-29), both married and single. We exist to be a landing place for 20-somethings to grow in Christian community in the local church (Col. 3:12-17) and to be a launching pad to raise up and send out 20-somethings to participate in carrying on the ministry and mission of the church (Eph. 4:11-16). We will focus on:
- Small Groups – engaging God’s Word in community to help one another make an impact for Christ. Interested? Email email@example.com.
- Monthly Large Group Gatherings – joining together for vibrant worship and practical teaching
- Outreach Opportunities – Serving together in the church and in our local community
: Men of all ages are invited to attend the Men's Conference retreat on the weekend of January 27-29 in Lake Geneva, WI. It will be a time of rest, fellowship, and teaching from Wheaton College President Philip Ryken. For more information on the Conference, financial assistance, and retreat schedule, visit the Men's Conference Page.
Mosaic (30's+ Ministry)
Mosaic is primarily comprised of 30-something single adults, but open to all regardless of age or marital status. Mosaic exists to be a community specifically for single 30-somethings to find
community, mutual encouragement and to spur one another on in making much of Christ in all things (Heb. 10:24; Col. 1:18). We will focus on:
- Fellowship through weekly lunches (see Connections for details)
- Learning through teaching times and discussions
- Outreach and service opportunities and joint events with other groups within the church
- Worship nights and prayer meetings